Make the most of your stay-home time with quick beauty care hacks
Discussing beauty treatments or skincare at the time of a global outbreak might sound shallow. But since you must be working from home, it is all the more important for you to understand the importance of beauty and skincare at home. It is essential to do some self care at home and take the right approach to skincare and hygiene.
This moment, when you must be in the socially distanced and isolated mode, it is significant that you revisit old habits, overhaul them and pave a new path for wellness and wellbeing. While there must be a host of things you could do as you socially distance and quarantine yourself, pampering yourself with some basic beauty treatment at home doesn't hurt either. Do it in the following ways.
1. Use the NIP+FAB Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Cleanser that contains the goodness of olive oil and glycolic acid to exfoliate your skin. This super-advanced brightening cleanser deep cleans your pores to remove all the dirt and grime. The exfoliator gives a refreshing boost to your skin and makes it radiant. While the glycolic acid re-textures, the olive oil hydrates and smoothes the skin.
2. Consisting of the beneficial ingredients such as antioxidants and collagen, treating your skin with the Klara Cosmetics Reset Facelift Natural Collagen Serum boosts the moisture levels, irons out the fine lines, and plumps up the skin. Use it every day till you work from home. Prolonged use will make your skin appear younger.
3. Treat your skin with face masks. Lockdown or no lockdown, you need to maintain a clear complexion at all times. The Skin Republic Charcoal Peel-Off Face Mask has purifying and therapeutic properties. Its rich minerals will get you a glowing and clear complexion. Alternatively, you can also go for the Teaology Matcha Tea Miracle Face and Neck Mask which is infused with real Matcha tea. It facilitates the absorption of ingredients that nourishes your skin and helps you beat stress and anxiety. The regenerative properties of Matcha Tea plumps up and tones your skin, and keeps your skin moisturized.
4. Amidst the chaos, don't forget to take care of your hands. The KOCOSTAR Camouflage Hand Moisture Mask keeps your hand soft and supple. Owing to the argan oil and the shea butter, the mask will neutralise the dryness of your hands caused by the sanitizers.
5. Wrap it up by applying the fast-absorbing formula of Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser. It's aloe vera extract and shea butter restores your natural glow. The sesame, rosehip extracts, and jojoba oils hydrate and boosts your skin quality.
While the world is taking a pause, take this time to take care of yourself. Treat yourself with the aforementioned beauty products and shine.