5 essential hair care products for home Spa Treatment
What comes to your mind when you come across the word ‘Spa’? The word is associated mostly with body massages, head massages, relaxation or foot massages. But very few realise that the spectrum of Spa Treatment goes far beyond all the aforementioned treatments. Spa Therapy as such is an assortment of treatments done with the help of aromatherapy, mineral water baths, essential oils, steam therapy and much more. While no exact derivation of the word is known to people, we aim to simplify the concepts involved in spa treatment, especially in the context of hair care products that can be employed for a royal spa treatment at home.
When it is about indulgence, there is nothing like a spa treatment that stimulates your head. For modern professionals, the pressures of workplaces, the countless calculations and pacing thoughts, the pent up stressful emotional build-ups in your minds make you yearn to unwind. In such stressfully raging scenarios, it is only legit to seek spa treatments that are geared to make your head feel light, relaxed and rejuvenated. But if the global epidemic is stopping out from visiting a salon and getting one, you can always get some essential hair care products for home Spa Treatment. Read on to know more about the essential hair care products.
1. The first step essentially begins with massaging the scalp using oil. Since ancient times almond oil, sesame oil, olive, coconut and castor oil have been used for the effective nourishment of the scalp. If you don't have access to them, you can always use the Maui Moisture Curl Quench Coconut Oil Curl Milk with a creamy aloe vera base, plumeria extract and papaya butter. For those with thick, curly tresses, this Maui Moisture Curl Quench Coconut Oil Curl Milk is a must-have. The oil glides through your tresses, detangles the frizziness and nourishes them well. Massage your head with this potent hair oil for 15-20 minutes for increased blood circulation and hair growth.
2. Take a towel dipped in warm water and wrap it around your head for at least 15 to 20 minutes to let the oil penetrate deep inside the scalp and nourish your hair. Wash it off with HASK Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo that can revive and restore the appearance of your hair. Infused with moisturising argan oil, this oil repairing shampoo gently cleanses the scalp and repairs hair damage and breakage. It is wise to use lukewarm water to wash your hair as it helps make your tresses frizz-free, glossy and silky-soft. This oil based shampoo leaves a lively scent that makes you feel refreshed and uplifts your senses.
3. After rinsing off the shampoo, it is very important to apply a conditioner. While you may choose to condition your hair with a concoction of boiled tea leaves and lemon during emergencies, you will always have an upper-hand when you give your mane a royal conditioning treatment with the OGX Moroccan Argan créme Conditioner. The presence of argan oil in this conditioner moisturises and conditions your hair deeply. Treat your tresses to this luxurious Moroccan conditioner and make your hair silkier, softer and shinier.
4. The last step requires you to lock all the nourishment in your hair. You can make a homemade hair mask from yoghurt and honey and use it every 15 days but it is always better to use the Zero Frizz Triple Butter Hair Serum that will make your hair glossy and reduce hair fall. This triple butter hair serum is designed to eliminate frizz and leaves your hair smooth, shiny and more manageable.
5. Once your hair dries up completely, don't forget to spray the Hask Tea Tree Oil and Rosemary Leave-In Spray. Consisting of the goodness of tea tree oil and rosemary, this leave-in spray is ideal for revitalising and soothing the scalp. This spray is sulphate-free and contains no parabens, making it safe for your hair.
As much as shiny and clean hair is a sign of good health, it also defines your beauty, style, and personality too. So, select the right hair care products to cleanse, nourish, repair them well to elevate your style quotient effortlessly.